Around this time every year, save-the-dates start piling up in mailboxes around the country in preparation for peak wedding season, which typically lasts from June through September. Chances are you will be participating in at least one of these blessed events sometime this summer, whether it is as a guest, a member of the bridal party or even as the bride or groom.
When it comes to dressing for a wedding, you can never be too prepared, which is why we have put together this handy checklist of ways your dry cleaning service in Dallas, TX can be of help in the lead-up to wedding season:
- Remember fit: If there is one thing that every single wedding has in common, it’s that plenty of pictures will be taken, both by guests and by professionals. That means that you will want to look your very best from every angle, and a lot of that hinges on how well your clothing fits. A quality alterations service can make sure you look impeccable all summer long.
- Quick turnaround: If you have a lot of relatives, or you are in your late 20s to early 30s, it can often feel like everyone you know is getting married come June. If you have to hit three or four weddings within a single month, rest easy knowing that you can count on your dry cleaning service in Dallas, TX for quick turnaround on your designated wedding suit or dress.
- Consider accessories: It does not make sense to spend a bunch of money on several different wedding outfits for one season, but you might also be wary of wearing the same thing to multiple weddings. But the right accessory, such as a bold pair of shoes, a simple cardigan or some striking jewelry can make an old outfit seem entirely new again. And your dry cleaner can make sure your designated wedding outfit always looks its best, no matter how you accessorize.
- Stay cool: If you will be attending a wedding outside in the oppressive Dallas summer heat, you will want to make sure your outfit is sufficiently cool. Your local tailor can make you a custom suit out of lightweight cotton, or restyle a simple sundress to make it look more formal.
- Bring a change of clothes: If the ceremony will be formal and the reception a little more laid-back, you might want to bring along a change of clothes. Your dry cleaning service will make sure your second outfit is just as well fitted and perfectly pressed as the first one.
- Be stain proof: Weddings are full of stain risks, from red wine to salad dressing to cake frosting. Fortunately, an experienced dry cleaner can get virtually any stain out, meaning you can enjoy the festivities without worrying about a little spill.
When wedding season rolls around for you this year, make sure you are fully prepared. Come by or call J’s Tailor & Cleaners, your locally owned and operated professional dry cleaning service in Dallas, TX, for the help you need.