This summer, you should only be worrying about applying sunscreen, stocking up on cool drinks and being on time for your vacation flight. One thing you definitely shouldn’t be worrying about is taking care of your laundry, dry cleaning and alterations needs. As a dry cleaning service in Dallas, we know that summer can be a hectic time for many of our customers, which is why we offer a wide range of above-and-beyond services to make their lives a little easier.
If you’re looking for ways to cut down on summer stress and truly enjoy the warm months ahead, then you should consider taking advantage of the extra services available through your dry cleaning service in Dallas. To that end, here are five ways your Dallas dry cleaning service can help make your summer more enjoyable.
- Delivery: Summer is a time to shed responsibility, not take more on. While packing for vacation or preparing for a summer party, you might notice you need a few items specially cleaned. Rather than dropping them off and picking them up yourself, you might want to consider taking advantage of dry cleaning delivery options. Chances are, you’ll love this simple service so much that soon you’ll be using it all year round!
- Wash and fold: If you’re a parent, then you know that summer can sometimes be the most hectic time of all. With the kids out of school all day, it’s up to you to entertain them and shuffle them around between summer camps, swim practices and summer school classes. If your summer is shaping up to be an especially busy one, you can at least lighten your load a little by trusting all your laundry to your dry cleaning service in Dallas. Some dry cleaners, including our own shop, happily offer wash and fold services for all your family’s laundry, meaning you have one less thing to worry about in between drop-offs and pickups.
- Alterations and tailoring: Rather than buy a whole new summer wardrobe for each family member, you might consider using alterations and tailoring as a more affordable alternative. Whether you’re tailoring your kid’s summer hand-me-downs or converting your old jeans to shorts, you’ll be saving money and time while still ensuring that your family has the perfect summer clothing options. Check out our recent post about summer clothing alterations for more information and ideas.
- Prepare for vacation: In the days leading up to a big vacation, simply packing a suitcase can seem like a major undertaking. Make sure all your vacation clothes are clean, wrinkle-free and well fitted by visiting your local Dallas dry cleaning service.
- Summer weddings: Summer is the most popular time for weddings, and whether you’re in the wedding party or just a happy guest, your Dallas dry cleaning service can help make sure the special day isn’t marred by ill-fitting, stained or wrinkled clothing outfits. We even specialize in wedding gown alterations and tailoring.
J’s Tailor & Cleaners would love to help make your summer a little less stressful by providing quality dry cleaning service and much more. Call us today to learn more about what we can do for you!